Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Small Faces - 78 In the Shade (1978)

A while back someone requested that I upload The Small Faces 1970's comeback albums. At the time I only owned a copy of Playmates so I uploaded that. But I recently found this in a discount bin at a local record store. I feel exactly the same way about this as I do about Playmates. Not a bad listen, but no where near as good as the 1960's Small Faces recordings.

Tracklist:
1. Over Too Soon
2. Too Many Crossroads
3. Let Me Down Gently
4. Thinkin' About Love
5. Stand By Me (Stand By You)
6. Brown Man Do
7. Real Sour
8. Soldier Boy
9. You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet
10. Filthy Rich

Download: megaupload

2 comments:

  1. Please re-upload this album... please!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Please kindly reload. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete