Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Bruce Springsteen - 08/09/1978 - The Agora, Cleveland, OH (Crystal Cat’s Agora Night)





There's something about this bootleg that I haven't been able to stop listening to for about 2 years. The entire concert is extremely powerful from start to finish. This is the absolutely most intense version of Backstreets I've ever heard. When I used to still have a car and work nights, every night after I'd finish up work around 11 pm, I would throw on this bootleg, and spend a few hours driving through the country blasting this from start to finish. I don't think I've ever heard a better concert recording of anyone. Highly, highly recommended, though unfortunately it's not just for trippers.

Tracklist:
1. Summertime Blues
2. Badlands
3. Spirit In The Night
4. Darkness On The Edge Of Town
5. Factory
6. Promised Land
7. Prove It All Night
8. Racing In The Street
9. Thunder Road
10. Jungleland
11. Paradise By The C
12. Fire
13. Sherry Darlin'
14. Not Fade Away - Gloria - She's The One
15. Growin' Up
16. Backstreets
17. Rosalita
18. 4th Of July Asbury Park (Sandy)
19. Born To Run
20. Because The Night
21. Raise Your Hand
22. Twist And Shout

Download: megaupload

For more bootlegs of Bruce Springsteen, visit: The Bruce Springsteen Bootleg Index

No comments:

Post a Comment