Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Emitt Rhodes - Mirror (1971)





The second solo album by Emitt Rhodes, who was commonly known as "The One Man Beatles". I've always thought this dudes stuff was pretty good, and it totally does sound like The Beatles, and fortunately enough it sounds like The Beatles stuff that I actually really like (almost like a McCartney solo album). This is one of my first times listening to this album, but I've been digging his debut album (which was produced by Curt Boettcher, and I will upload later) for the last couple years. This one's produced by Keith Olsen of Fleetwood Mac, White Snake, and The Millenium fame.

Tracklist:
1. Birthday Lady
2. Better Side Of Life
3. My Love Is Strong
4. Side We Seldom Show
5. Mirror
6. Really Wanted You
7. Meldey: Bubble Gum The Blues/I'm A Cruiser
8. Love Will Stone You
9. Golden Child Of God
10. Take You Far Away

Download: mediafire

No comments:

Post a Comment