Sunday, November 21, 2010

Spiritualized - iTunes Live: London Sessions (2008)

Kind of odd to pick this as my first music contribution to this blog, but I've been listening to this live ep and pretty much everything else by Spiritualized a lot lately. This ep contains acoustic live renditions of tracks from Amazing Grace and Songs In A&E. The version of "Lord, Let It Rain On Me" included in this ep is 1000 times stronger than the album version, and "Death Take Your Fiddle" is absolutely heart breaking. The whole ep is perfect head phone music for 7 am c-train rides downtown in the middle of winter. Someday when I'm not so hung over, I'll be able to write better write ups about these things, right now nothing really makes sense, I think I might still be drunk, fuck.





Tracklist:
1. Sitting on Fire
2. Lord Let It Rain On Me
3. True Love Will Find You In The End
4. Death Take Your Fiddle
5. Walking With Jesus.


Download: mediafire

Upload stolen from: goldenhymn

No comments:

Post a Comment