Saturday, April 16, 2011

Happy Record Store Day!





I hope everyone's heading out to support their local record stores and picking up some limited edition vinyl today! I plan on heading out within the next half hour in search of the 2 new Beach Boys records, the new Bruce Springsteen 10", The Big Star reissue, and a couple others. I'll update later tonight with what I end up getting!

Sorry that I haven't done much updating at all this week. It's been a super busy week with work and parties and stuff. To be honest, I've taken on a second job again so I've been working 14 hour days from monday - friday again. Trying to save up a ton of money for when I get laid off in January next year so I can take a couple months off and travel. I'll be devoting a few hours every weekend, or whenever I have time to putting some new rips up here for you guys though.

No comments:

Post a Comment