Saturday, April 16, 2011

Weird Al Yankovic - Greatest Hits (1989)





I was at my parents house last weekend cleaning out some stuff and I rediscovered this gem. I think this is actually the first album I ever owned, and therefore, it's not only responsible for making me who I am today, but also responsible for my taste in music, and everything you see on this blog. Classic stuff. It's been forever since I heard any of this but it still rules. I've also seen Weird Al in concert, twice, and I think as far as entertainment goes, he easily puts on one of the top 5 concerts I've ever been to. Produced by Rick Derringer, who's responsible for tons of other great hits such as Hulk Hogan's Theme Song "I Am A Real America", and some shit with Edgar Winter.

Tracklist:
1. Fat
2. Eat It
3. Like A Surgeon
4. Ricky
5. Addicted To Spuds
6. Living With A Hernia
7. Dare To Be Stupid
8. Lasagna
9. I Lost On Jeopardy
10. One More Minute

Download: mediafire

No comments:

Post a Comment