Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Velvet Underground - Foggy Notion/I Can't Stand It (2011)

So my record store day hunt was kind of a success, kind of not. I didn't get either of The Beach Boys records, or The Bruce Springsteen record, or actually any of the records I was looking for today. I actually only picked up 2 record store day exclusive records, but I also got a few 60's reissues, a Nazz album, and a compilation of old country blues for super cheap.

This is the first of the record store day exclusive records I picked up. A 45 featuring 2 songs by The Velvet Underground, which were supposed to first appear on the bands fourth album for MGM/Verve, but after the band left the label, these songs were shelved.

Tracklist:
1. Foggy Notion
2. I Can't Stand It

Download: mediafire

No comments:

Post a Comment