Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Angela Faye Martin - Pictures From Home (2009)

I can't really find too much about this album online. From what I can find, it seems like Angela Faye Martin was from the same town as Mark Linkous, yeah, that guy I'm obsessed with who played in that Sparklehorse band. Anyways, I guess they lived close to each other and were friends, and Mark Linkous wanted to produce some of Angela's music, so he produced this album. It's somewhat similar to Sparklehorse, you can definitely hear Mark's production, and I think it's really great.

Tracklist:
1. Strawberry Roan
2. Pictures From Home
3. The Woods Get To Know Me
4. Summer Of Lightning
5. No One Can Wake You
6. Widow's Lament
7. Adieu, Mr. Higginson
8. Still Life With An Empty Bottle
9. The Ballad Of Lolita Dean
10. Land Of The Noonday Sun

Download: mediafire

No comments:

Post a Comment