Thursday, May 5, 2011

Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - Make It Happen (1967)





One of Smokey's underrated albums of the 60's, which is surprising because a few songs on this turned out to be some of his greatest hits. Classic motown soul. I don't need to say much about this because everyone knows Smokey, and if they don't, they should.

Tracklist:
1. The Soulful Shack
2. The Love I Saw In You Was Just A Mirage
3. My Love For You
4. I'm On The Outside (Looking In)
5. Don't Think It's Me
6. My Love Is Your Love (Forever)
7. More Love
8. After You Put Back The Pieces (I'll Still Have A Broken Heart)
9. It's A Good Feeling
10. You Must Be Love
11. Dancing's Alright
12. The Tears Of A Clown

Download: mediafire

2 comments:

  1. I'm having a lot of trouble downloading The Miracles "Make it Happen". I;ve tried five times and it keeps getting cut off. Could you please check the download, or re-up it? Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much. Tried it this evening and it worked fine.

      Delete