Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Gonna switch things up a bit.

Lately all I've been doing is flooding this blog with vinyl rips and it's about time I switch things up so I got a few things in the works to keep me occupied while I take some sick time from work due to pneumonia. First off, I'm gonna be doing a few reviews of a couple rad 7"'s I got from Group Tightener today. I'm also going to put together a compilation of some of my favorite live bootleg Bruce Springsteen tracks, I promised a friend of mine that I would do this for him a few months ago. I'm also going to either make a playlist, or my first podcast of shit I've been listening to lately. I'll also be working on a new layout for this blog because I'm not really too stoked on the stock layouts I've been using.

This doesn't mean the end of vinyl rips, I'll still be doing that, but I'm trying to make this blog be a bit more than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment