Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Records - The Records (1979)


Sorry about the lack of updates these days. I've been super busy with work (I've worked from 8 am - 10 pm for the last 3 days). I promised a friend of mine I would upload this a couple weeks ago, except when I got around to trying to do it, I was way too hung over to know what I was doing so I just went to bed and gave up. Sorry Garrett, here it finally is.

American release of The Records debut album. From what I can find about this, the tracks are in a different sequence than the European release, and the name of the European release was "Shades in Bed". Starry Eyes is one of my favorite power-pop songs.

Tracklist:
1. All Messed Up And Ready To Go
2. Teenarama
3. Girls That Don't Exist
4. Starry Eyes
5. Up All Night
6. Girl
7. Insomnia
8. Affection Rejected
9. The Phone
10. Another Star

Download: mediafire

No comments:

Post a Comment