Sunday, January 30, 2011

Mach Tiver - Mach Tiver (2001?)


After getting into the local scene, my tastes in music changed from really fun pop-punk like Darryl's Grocery Bag to more hardcore and emo stuff. This band was from somewhere in Ontario, it was a bass player and a drummer, and they played fucking hard. I remember the first time I saw them play I thought they were really cool because while all the bands were playing on stage, when it came their turn, they made the sound guy move all his shit so that they could play on the floor with the audience surrounding them. I thought they were pretty rad. The album starts off with a sample from Office Space. Pretty cool.

Tracklist:
1. Just Like Skid Row Said, We Are All Slaves To The Grind
2. He Writes In Binary
3. That's What Us Poor Kids Do, Join The Service And Build Bombs
4. Shaky Tables
5. Dungeons And Dragons Ruined My Life
6. You Don't Tell Your Friends
7. Canker

Download: mediafire

No comments:

Post a Comment