Saturday, March 12, 2011

Teenage Fanclub - Bandwagonesque (1991)





I fucking love this album. Amazing power-pop in the vain of Big Star from start to finish. I recently asked a friend of mine how he could be a fan of this album, and not a fan of Big Star because I think this sounds extremely similar to Big Star, and he said "because it's better than Big Star". I'm not sure if I agree with that entirely, but I really fucking love this album. Lately I've been throwing it on first thing in the morning while I get ready for work, great way to start the day. Ripped from the 20th anniversary edition vinyl reissue.

Tracklist:
1. The Concept
2. Satan
3. December
4. What You Do To Me
5. I Don't Know
6. Star Sign
7. Metal Baby
8. Pet Rock
9. Sidewinder
10. Alcoholiday
11. Guiding Star
12. Is This Music?

Download: mediafire

I'd also like to take a second to send my condolences to anyone effected by the earth quakes and tsunami's in Japan. One of my best friends and his girlfriend headed to Japan on Wednesday, and I hope the best for them and their travels.

Also, Happy Birthday to Chris Rodgers and Jillian Robinson.

No comments:

Post a Comment